The topic for the May 2021 Carnival of Aces was Words and Conceptualizations. I had six submissions. Thank you all so much!
- Frawley talked about the different ways they label themself depending on who they’re coming out to in “The Layer Cake of My Identity.”
- Frawley also discussed the usefulness of approximate definitions in “White Lies and Approximate Definitions.”
- Perfect Number talked about not “getting” sex and how she knows she’s still asexual in “I’m Still Asexual.”
- Coyote described issues with Plato and the word platonic in “Plato(nic) is A Problem.”
- Cinnamon discussed the various labels fae uses “What’s in a Microlabel?“
- I talked about different definitions of asexual and why my preferred one isn’t the “no sexual attraction” one in “Why I prefer to define asexual as ‘I’m not interested in sex.'”
If your submission is not on here, I probably missed it. Please let me know and I’ll add it to the roundup.
Thank you again!